The 2017 NCAA® Final Four is set for April 1 and April 3, 2017 at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ.
Saturday, April 1, 2017 - Semifinal Games10:30am - Parking Lots Open (Click here to purchase parking pass)
11:30am - Tip-off Tailgate Opens
1:00pm - Gates Open / Player Will Call Open
3:09pm - Semifinal Game 1
**Game 2 will take place 40 minutes after Game 1 ends (approx. 6pm)**
Monday, April 3, 2017 - Championship Game
1:00pm - Parking Lots Open (Click here to purchase parking pass)
2:00pm - Tip-off Tailgate Opens (closes at 5:30pm)
4:00pm - Doors Open / Player Will Call Open
6:19pm - National Championship Game
Parking passes for Final Four can be purchased online at parkingjuju.com
- You can only purchase one pass at a time
- Single use only
- No in and out privileges
- ADA spaces are provided in each lot. There is no gaurantee of a space in the ADA section as they are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Click here for parking map
- $40 - General parking pass in green and orange lots
- $50 - Red North Preferred lots
- $75 - Limos and Oversize Sedans (orange lot)
- $150 - Oversized & Bus parking
Clear Bag Policy:
Be advised the clear bag policy will be in effect for this event. University of Phoenix Stadium strongly encourages fans to not bring any bags, however the following will be permitted:
- Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clears bags noted above, fans may also carry a small clutch bag or purse (5.5" x 8.5") with or without a strap, subject to search.
- Diapers and wipes can be carried in approved clear bags, however diaper bags are not permitted.
- For more information on the clear bag policy click here.
Be advised that E-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, cameras with professional lenses (larger than 8 inches) and video cameras are NOT allowed inside the stadium. For a complete list of prohibited items click here
The following ticket purchase option is available for the 2017 NCAA® Final Four:
NCAA® Ticket ExchangeTM- Buy and Sell Official Tickets
- The NCAA Experience® - Official premium ticket and hospitality packages for the 2017 NCAA Final Four are available for purchase through PrimeSport, the Official Ticket and Hospitality Provider of the NCAA. View Packages >>
- Click here for seating map.
Tickets can be bought and sold directly with other fans through the official NCAA Ticket Exchange
. The NCAA Ticket Exchange allows fans to sell and buy official tickets online in an NCAA approved, sage and 100% guaranteed environment. Learn more about the NCAA Ticket Exchange
.NCAA®, Final Four, The NCAA® Experience and NCAA® Ticket Exchange are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association
.**Please be advised, every fan must have a ticket to enter the stadium regardless of age.
If you have a love for basketball or are passionate about volunteerism and would like to help Phoenix shine, then we want you on our team! Over 3,500 volunteer shifts must be filled to make sure all of the ancillary events run smoothly.Benefits:
Those who volunteer with the Final Four will receive the following:
- Official 2017 NCAA Men's Final Four polo shirt
- Final Four hat
- Final Four drawstring bag
- A special invitation to the post-Final Four Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Unfortunately, tickets to the Men's Final Four will not be offered to volunteers.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years or older by March 1, 2017.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of two shifts over the course of the event (shifts range from three to five hours).
- Volunteers must complete the Samaritan registration application with accurate information.
- Volunteers must undergo a background check prior to the Men's Final Four per NCAA requirements.
- Volunteers must be able to find accommodations if visiting from out of town.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the events taking place during the 2017 NCAA Final Four click here.
For more information on the NCAA® Men's Final Four please click here.
Visit event details page